Body Symptom

Jenn
On my 3rd (of 5) of IV daily Methylprednisone 1000 gm Treatment my body feels like I'm filling with concrete worst when sitting or standing.  I feel like my body is getting squeezed from my chin to my hips.  Called the neurologist (his first clippers case) and he said its not a reaction to the IV.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I was ready to go to ER when it hit my neck yesterday.

Re: Body Symptom

Terry
Hi Jenn,

Sorry to hear you are having these symptoms.

Of course, all I can tell you about are my experience, and I'm not even sure they are the same as anyone else's.

When I was in the hospital, I had significant pain from my chest to my toes. It hurt to be touched. I wasn't able walk. A few weeks later, I started getting strong muscle contractions.  When my husband tried to get me out of bed, my legs would contract up to my chest. Later, when I could walk, I felt something like the MS hug - squeezing, pressure and tightness in my torso.

The steroid drip really did help me. My first five days on the drip, I started feeling better. After a few days, I started to decline and had to get another five days that was followed up with oral prednisone.

It was a bit of a journey, but I'm feeling much better now.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 16, 2015, at 11:18 PM, Jenn [via CLIPPERS] <[hidden email]> wrote:

On my 3rd (of 5) of IV daily Methylprednisone 1000 gm Treatment my body feels like I'm filling with concrete worst when sitting or standing.  I feel like my body is getting squeezed from my chin to my hips.  Called the neurologist (his first clippers case) and he said its not a reaction to the IV.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I was ready to go to ER when it hit my neck yesterday.

http://clippers.12400.n7.nabble.com/Body-Symptom-tp116.html
To start a new topic under CLIPPERS, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from CLIPPERS, click here.
NAML