How is your progress??

Jennifer
Just wondering how everyone's treatment is going?

Me....
Diagnosed March 2015
April 2015 round 1 of 5x 1,000mg IV steroid
2 week taper off 60 mg to -0-
May 2015 round 2 of 5x 1,000mg IV steroid
50 mg EOD for 12 months followed by a 6 month taper off (and still brutal)
and 15mg weekly of Methotrexate
December 2015 added Fibromyalgia into the mix

Currently on 20mg week of Methotrexate
Still feel like a bus hit me most days.

I guess this is my long winded way of looking for hope to a full recovery.

Re: How is your progress??

Terry

Hi Jennifer!

Although it was a long haul getting diagnosed and treatment, I’m doing much better.  I’m lucky and was able to slowly taper my steroids without taking methotrexate.  I don’t seem to have any real CLIPPERS symptoms but quite a bit pain from nerve damage when my CLIPPERS was active.  I’m taking a couple of common nerve pain meds to control much of my discomfort.

I’m sorry to hear about your addition of fibromyalgia…you certainly don’t need more to deal with.

Wishing you the best and a complete recovery,

Terry

On Jul 23, 2017, at 7:21 AM, Jennifer [via CLIPPERS] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Just wondering if among those on her how has your treatment gone?

Me....
Diagnosed March 2015
April 2015 round 1 of 5x 1,000mg IV steroid
2 week taper off 60 mg to -0-
May 2015 round 2 of 5x 1,000mg IV steroid
50 mg EOD for 12 months followed by a 6 month taper off (and still brutal)
and 15mg weekly of Methotrexate
December 2015 added Fibromyalgia into the mix

Currently on 20mg week of Methotrexate
Still feel like a bus hit me most days.

I guess this is my long winded way of looking for hope to a full recovery.

http://clippers.12400.n7.nabble.com/How-is-your-progress-tp170.html
To start a new topic under CLIPPERS, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from CLIPPERS, click here.
NAML