LDN Low-Dose Naltrexone

Terry
Hi folks!

Has anyone used low-dose Naltrexone (LDN) to help manage your disease?  For neuropathy, pain or any other symptom?

Thanks, terry

Re: LDN Low-Dose Naltrexone

Will
Not me. While I did have terrible neuropathy when I was taking 60mg of prednisone a day, that has subsided and hopefully will resolve as I continue to taper. I would have liked something for my neuropathy but my neurologist said nothing about my complaints. I'm of the type who thinks the fewer the drugs the better.

A quick search on Wikipedia shows LDN is shrouded in pseudoscience. And there are "claims that low-dose naltrexone is an effective treatment for both immune dysfunction and autoimmune diseases which is contradictory, and that improving the immune system could make the autoimmune disease worse." Personally, I worry but the placebo effect is powerful.