Update

Will
I had and MRI this week and talked with my Neurologist today. MRI show no new lesions and continued stability. The radiologist said he has no explanation for the symptoms I'm experiencing. Neurologist is certain my symptoms are the result of cellular changes. The prednisone is working. Because I displayed 'posturing' with my left arm, it was recommended that I stay at 15 mg a day for 6 months. Now that I've endured that we are resuming my very slow taper. Next week I start 14 mg a day for 2 months then we'll see. I currently and also taking 2000mg CellCept 2x a day. I continue to experience dysarthria and mild gate ataxia.

This is my new normal. I want to except this change. Tomorrow I turn 58 and I didn't think I'd make it. Some of my friends didn't. I thankful for all the support I get in my life. All the care and understanding. The love and friendship. I feel tremendously lucky even given CLIPPERS.

Thank you.

Re: Update

BillCrum
Administrator
Great to hear yuo have some stability.
Your lingering symptoms are a bit mysterious - be interesting if anyone else has similar. From my experience, slow tapering is good - I was slow to the point of paranoia. Best of luck. -Bill