Weight Control

Will
Help! I've gained about 10lbs (5 kilograms), now 195lbs (88.5 kilograms) and I feel that I should be driving my weight down. I'm trying to lose 25lbs (11 kilograms) to get to a recommended BMI (Body Mass Index). It seems so hard while on prednisone. My face is puffy and fat seems to redistributed to my abdomen. I continue with my prednisone taper but my neurologist wants it to be real slow so I can see another year of slowly tapering. Any tips, suggestions or helpful references would be appreciated.