sleepless - neuralgia

Gabriela
 I am 43 years old german women and I am ill since 2007. But I know exactly, that I have the clippers syndom since a half year.

I have two urgent problems, perhaps, someone can help me. First I have extremly neuralgia (I am not able wearing clothes on the upper part of my body), second I cannot sleep anymore. I am awake the whole night, sleeping pills help exactly three nights. Without sleep I have more pain. It´s a horrible circulation. Perhaps someone knows these problems?

Re: sleepless - neuralgia

Terry
Hi Gabriela,

I was diagnosed a little over two years ago.  I had a lot of nerve pain from my stomach to my toes but it has gotten better with a few different drugs and time.  I still am bothered by the pain but it isn’t nearly as severe as it use to be.

As for sleeping, I had issues from steroids but was able to sleep once my steroid dose was reduced and took Ambien.

I’m sure this isn’t much help but wanted you to know you aren’t alone with these symptoms.

On Sep 1, 2015, at 6:12 AM, Gabriela [via CLIPPERS] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 I am 43 years old german women and I am ill since 2007. But I know exactly, that I have the clippers syndom since a half year.

I have two urgent problems, perhaps, someone can help me. First I have extremly neuralgia (I am not able wearing clothes on the upper part of my body), second I cannot sleep anymore. I am awake the whole night, sleeping pills help exactly three nights. Without sleep I have more pain. It´s a horrible circulation. Perhaps someone knows these problems?

http://clippers.12400.n7.nabble.com/sleepless-neuralgia-tp135.html
To start a new topic under CLIPPERS, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from CLIPPERS, click here.
NAML